After asking JetCityProducts to print out some photos of myself and my wife at my wedding to start off the russian or ukrainian guy that works there is rediculous, after dealing with his terrible attitude he still had the nerve to make a comment about my wife looking a little fat in one of the pictures.Not sure if he has some kind of odd sense of humor or what his deal is.

THEN I requested to be refunded for a part of my purchase that I was not happy with, after which he told me I was refunded and when I check my card nothing!

I do not recommend anyone going to this guy, after all of that battle his prints on the pictures were just awful!His prices are expensive and a terrible customer servie attitude.

Had an Experience with Jet City?

Comments

Eagle Carports - Garage Construction Review from Westcliffe, Colorado Eagle Carports "Maybe the previous complaints are because of the plant they came from. North Carolina. Our garage was just put in yesterday. The customer service was fantastic and the garage..." Read more PMB Technologies Pmb Technologies "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..." Read more Eagle Carports - Angry at Eagle carport!!!! Eagle Carports "I have filed a review then a complaint with the BBB against Eagle carports Mount Airy. They have an A* rating!!!! They somehow have more customers writing positive reviews than..." Read more Future Buildings - Future steal ur money Future Buildings "***, don't buy. bought a 25x50 "on sale" of course, cause all their bldgs seem to be cancellations or on some sort of bargain. was forced to buy their plans..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more